The following is a training module that outlines the weekly DMVSTREAM.COM submission deadlines for all of our studio content.
Before attempting to take any of the following training courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request access to our shared drive by supplying your GMAIL address. It MUST be a GMAIL address. If you do not have one, please create one. Much of what we do and how we communicate is predicated on the use of Google Drive. You will be unable to move forward with the information below without it.
DEADLINES FOR DMVSTREAM.COM
Shooting Highlights for DMVSTREAM
- Social Media Clips, due by 11:00 p.m. on the night of your game
- LVP/Post Game Report, due by midnight on the night of your game
- Top-10 Nomination, due by midnight on the night of your game
- All highlights to be used on The PrepZone must be uploaded by Saturday, 6 p.m.
Appearing on The PrepZone and Other Studio Sessions and Shows
- Studio Content Strategy Spreadsheet, Sunday 10 a.m.
- PrepZone Content Submission Form, Monday, 2 p.m.
- Redskins/Wizards Content Submission Form, Monday, 5 p.m.
- All Highlights, Tuesday 5 p.m.
- All Run Sheets, Tuesday, 5 p.m.
- All Graphics, Tuesday 5 p.m.
Washington Post TopPlays Show
- Top Plays Submissions = Sunday, 12 p.m.
- Top Plays Script = Sunday, 3 p.m.
- Submit Final Edited Show to The Washington Post = Monday, 9 a.m.