Posted: December 10, 2013 by nickplum in Broadcasts
The live broadcast is FREE; however, you can purchase a replay of the broadcast below.
All of our games, highlights, productions and broadcasts are also available in our STORE.
This will be the page where the match-up between Broad Run and Battlefield hockey will be broadcast FREE at DMVSTREAM.COM on Sunday 12/15/2013, starting at 7:40 p.m.
The broadcast can be viewed free of charge in the video player above and can be viewed LIVE on computers, tablets and mobile devices. Watch it HERE. This is the page you should share on your social media sites like Facebook and Twitter so fans and friends can watch the game LIVE.
Brian Gardner will have the call live, starting at 7:40 p.m., from the Ashburn Ice House.
Posted: December 4, 2013 by nickplum in Broadcasts
A partial replay of the game is available below. To view the full replay, purchase a copy.
This will be the page where the match-up between Stone Bridge and Chantilly hockey will be radio broadcast FREE at DMVSTREAM.COM on Friday 12/6/2013, starting at 9:20 p.m.
The game will be radio broadcast live in the video player above. This is the page you should share on your Twitter/Facebook and social media pages as an easy landing spot for those that want to watch the game live. This free broadcast is viewable on computers, tablets and mobile devices.
Brian Gardner will have the call live, starting at 9:20 p.m., from the Ashburn Ice House.
The following is a list of players, schools and teams and exact plays that were featured on The Washington Post High School football show “Top Plays” in the fall 2013. The following 14 episodes are now available on a commemorative DVD.
**You can easily search for a name or school on this page by clicking “Command” and “F” (or “Control” and “F”) at the same time, then simply type in the name and click enter.
EPISODE 1 — 9/2/2013
7. Centreville’s Jordan Brooks returns a fumble 61 yards for the defensive touchdown in the Wildcats’ 51-7 win over West Potomac.
6. Westfield’s Devon Burns returns a kickoff 94 yards for the touchdown in the Bulldogs’ 35-13 win over Hayfield.
5. Lake Braddock’s Vincent Sica makes a diving catch in the end zone and catches a tipped ball for two touchdowns against Robinson in a 38-22 win for Lake Braddock.
4. Yorktown’s MJ Stewart runs for 220 yards and four touchdowns on 15 carries in the Patriots’ 49-0 win over Coolidge.
3. Hayfield’s Ellis Knudson throws backwards to Jordan McIntyre who throws a 63-yard touchdown pass to Frank Pannell in the Hawks’ 35-13 loss to Westfield.
2. W.T. Woodson’s Jimmy McLaughlin makes a one-handed catch for the 34-yard touchdown in the Cavaliers’ 14-7 loss to Fairfax.
1. Lee’s Michael Jolly amasses 353 all-purpose yards and 3 total touchdowns in Lee’s 75-61 win over Edison.
EPISODE 2 — 9/9/2013
8. Wilson’s Abdul Adams runs for a 39-yard touchdown and also trucks a defender in Wilson’s 21-7 loss to DuVal.
7. Oxon Hill’s Brian Darby intercepts the pass and returns it 80 yards for the defensive touchdown in the Clippers’ 52-0 win over Bell.
6. Meade’s Kyle Evans outruns everyone for the 78-yard rushing touchdown in the Mustangs’ 23-0 win over Glen Burnie.
5. St. Albans’ Matt Sniezek returns the kickoff 90 yards for the touchdown in St. Albans 48-28 loss to Mount St. Joseph
4. Woodbridge’s Da’Shawn Hand suplexes Osbourn Park’s Josh Hayes in the Vikings’ 26-22 win over Osbourn Park.
3. West Potomac’s Demornay Pierson-El avoids two defenders behind the line of scrimmage and runs 69 yards for the touchdown in the Wolverines’ 39-25 loss to Fairfax.
2. Centreville’s AJ Turner runs for an 85-yard touchdown and returns a kickoff 92 yards for a touchdown in the Wildcats’ 44-16 win over T.C. Williams.
1. DuVal’s Antoine Brooks escapes five defenders for the 27-yard touchdown run and also avoids a sack for a 19-yard touchdown pass in DuVal’s 21-7 win over Wilson.
EPISODE 3 — 9/16/2013
8. Gonzaga’s Reggie Corbin runs 55 yards for the touchdown in the Eagles’ 34-0 win over Georgetown Prep.
7. McLean’s Gabe Sutherland avoids getting tackled in the backfield and runs 38 yards for the touchdown in the Highlanders’ 32-3 win over Marshall.
6. Freedom-South Riding’s Varshan Suresh makes a catch on a broken up pass as he lands on his back in the Eagles’ 42-20 loss to Dominion.
5. Chantilly’s DeAndre Harris catches a swing pass and runs 97 yards for the touchdown in the Chargers’ 41-17 win over Madison.
4. Meade’s Kyle Evans avoids being pushed out on the sideline en route to a 94-yard touchdown run in the Mustangs’ 45-22 win over South River.
3. Briar Woods’ Trace McSorley runs for two touchdowns and passes for two more in the Falcons’ 35-3 win over Loudoun County.
2. Bishop McNamara’s Jordan Crockett catches eight passes for 205 yards and four touchdowns in the Mustangs’ 41-6 win over Silver Oak Academy.
1. McLean’s Danny Hecht stumbles through the line and goes 72 yards for the touchdown run in the Highlanders’ 32-3 win over Marshall.
EPISODE 4 — 9/23/2013
10. South Lakes’ Matt Kerns hits the 27-yard field goal as time expires in the Seahawks’ 10-7 win over Herndon.
9. Woodbridge’s Da’Shawn Hand blocks the punt and teammate Ahmad Jalloh returns it for the touchdown in the Vikings’ 42-34 win over Stonewall Jackson.
8. Centreville’s Charles Tutt catches a 42-yard touchdown pass and also delivers a hard hit in the Wildcats’ 44-7 win over Hayfield.
7. Patuxent’s Tyler Crounse runs for the 87-yard touchdown and finishes with 178 yards rushing in the Panthers’ 43-7 win over La Plata.
6. Wootton’s Kwame Frimpong makes a one-handed catch for a 39-yard touchdown pass in the Patriots’ 41-0 win over Churchill.
5. Gonzaga’s Ben Cima punts the ball rugby style after the snap sails over his head in the Eagles’ 30-20 win over Good Counsel.
4. Lake Braddock’s Caleb Henderson throws a 24-yard touchdown pass to A.J. Alexander to retake the lead 1:10 left in the Bruins’ 28-24 win over Lake Braddock.
3. Einstein’s Khalil Wilson runs for 409 yards and five touchdowns in the Titans’ 48-35 win over Rockville.
2. Wootton’s Trevon Diggs returns an interception 40 yards for the touchdown and teammate Jibri Woods catches a pass and spins out a tackle for the 49-yard touchdown pass in the Patriots’ 41-0 win over Churchill.
1. Falls Church’s Adam Daly throws to William Mejia who then throws to John Gray for the 80-yard touchdown with 10 seconds left in the Jaguars’ 28-21 win over McLean. (Mosaic Miracle)
EPISODE 5 — 9/30/2013
10. Meade’s Seguin Aboiye blocks a field goal and Troy Brown returns it for the 75-yard defensive touchdown in the Mustangs’ 37-31 win over Chesapeake.
9. Whitman’s Nick Newsham catches a short pass across the middle and goes 85 yards for the touchdown in Whitman’s 43-20 loss to Wootton.
8. Surrattsville’s Amaru Major cuts to the outside for an 85-yard touchdown run; Major finished with 237 yards rushing on eight carries in Surrattsville’s 41-12 win over Central.
7. Wootton’s Trevon Diggs scoops up and returns a fumble 84 yards for the defensive touchdown in the Patriots’ 43-20 win over Whitman.
6. Landon’s Dominque Seagears jukes out two defenders on his way to a 25-yard touchdown run in the Bears’ 49-11 win over Annapolis Area Christian.
5. The Potomac School’s Jalen Broome ran for touchdowns of 86 and 63 yards; Broome finished the game with 358 yards on 21 carries in the Panthers’ 49-35 win over Sidwell Friends.
4. DeMatha’s Cameron Phillips intercepts a pass and returns it 97 yards for the touchdown in the Stags’ 21-0 win over Good Counsel.
3. Centreville’s Charles Tutt catches three passes for 166 yards and three touchdowns in the Wildcats’ 63-0 win over West Springfield.
2. McLean’s Danny Hecht runs from one yard out to score as time expired to give McLean the 13-12 win over South Lakes.
1. Washington-Lee’s Daquay Harris scores on a nine-yard run with one second left to give the Generals the 23-21 win over Hayfield.
EPISODE 6 — 10/7/2013
10. Forestville’s Marcel Joly runs for a 58-yard touchdown in the Mighty Knights’ 38-0 win over Central.
9. Yorktown’s MJ Stewart avoids two defenders and outruns everyone else for the 74-yard touchdown; Stewart finished with 230 yards and four touchdowns on 16 carries in the Patriots’ 42-7 win over Stuart.
8. Gaithersburg’s Jake Thomas secures two diving interceptions in the Trojans’ 20-14 win over Wootton.
7. Fairfax’s Max Kavaljian recovers and returns a fumble 79 yards for the defensive touchdown in the Rebels’ 42-7 win over Jefferson.
6. Wootton’s Jibri Woods catches a 77-yard touchdown from Sam Ellis in the Patriots’ 20-14 loss to Gaithersburg.
5. Good Counsel’s Chris Dawson runs for 180 yards and two touchdowns in the Falcons’ 41-0 win over Bishop McNamara.
4. Dominion’s Chad Smith avoids five tackles on the way to a 76-yard touchdown run in the Titans’ 21-0 win over Champe.
3. Hayfield’s Osman Kargbo has a receiving, rushing and punt return touchdown in the Hawks’ 50-13 win over Wakefield.
2. Dominion’s Brandon Ruffin breaks several tackles behind the line of scrimmage en route to a 70-yard touchdown run in the Titans’ 21-0 win over Champe.
1. Hylton’s Terrin Allen catches a 47-yard touchdown pass from Travon McMillian with seconds left in the Bulldogs’ 29-24 win over Battlefield.
EPISODE 7 — 10/14/2013
5. Woodbridge’s Da’Shawn Hand blocks two punts in the Vikings’ 25-16 win over Freedom-Woodbridge.
4. Northwest’s Trint Coulter picks off a tipped pass and returns it 25 yards for the touchdown in the Jaguars’ 31-28 win over Paint Branch.
3. South Lakes’ Khayri Denny ran for touchdowns of nine, 62, and 74 yards in the Seahawks’ 20-15 win over Jefferson.
2. Meade’s Kyle Evans runs for 367 yards and three touchdowns in the Mustangs’ 51-36 win over Southern.
1. Northwest’s Diego Melendez hits the game-winning 32-yard field goal in overtime in the Jaguars’ 31-28 win over Paint Branch.
EPISODE 8 — 10/21/2013
10. Surrattsville’s DeAngleo Simpson throws a 27-yard touchdown pass to Ryan Wilcox and then runs in the two-point conversion in the Hornets’ 43-8 loss to Gwynn Park.
9. Quince Orchard’s Malcolm Brown returns a punt, after colliding with a teammate, 70 yards for the touchdown in the Cougars’ 42-7 win over Sherwood.
8. Gwynn Park’s Davonte Young catches the low pass from Jay Adams and runs upfield for the 45-yard touchdown reception in the Yellow Jackets’ 43-8 win over Surrattsville.
7. Lake Braddocks’ Kevin Hankton picks up the fumble, sheds a tackler, and returns it 78 yards for the defensive touchdown in the Bruins’ 51-0 win over West Springfield.
6. Bullis’ Devonte Williams outruns everyone for the 86-yard rushing touchdown; Williams finished the game with 247 rushing yards and four touchdowns in the Bulldogs’ 47-0 win over St. Albans.
5. Fairfax’s Jabril Cartier stiff arms a defender and takes the end around 82 yards for the touchdown in the Rebels’ 45-20 win over McLean.
4. Centreville’s AJ Turner runs for 54 and 52-yard touchdown runs in the Wildcats’ 42-21 win over Oakton.
3. The Potomac School’s Jalen Broome spins out of tackle and avoids another two tackles on the way to a 56-yard touchdown run in the Panthers’ 33-12 loss to Flint Hill.
2. Gonzaga’s Jabari Greenwood makes the catch in between two defenders for the 38-yard touchdown reception in the Eagles’ 31-21 loss to DeMatha.
1. Fairfax’s Drew Basalyga makes a diving catch near the end zone and then catches another ball on the sideline, narrowly getting one foot in bounds, in the Rebels’ 45-20 win over McLean.
EPISODE 9 — 10/28/2013
8. Falls Church’s John Gray jumps the route and intercepts the pass, returning it 22 yards for the touchdown in the Jaguars’ 49-26 win over Edison.
7. Westfield’s Devon Burns returns the kickoff 85 yards for the touchdown in the Bulldogs’ 62-28 win over Herndon.
6. Bullis’ Devonte Williams makes a few tacklers miss on the way to a 68-yard touchdown run in the Bulldogs’ 24-0 win over Landon.
5. Meade’s Khaliq Wilson catches a short pass, breaks a tackle, and runs 72 yards for the touchdown in the Mustangs’ 42-0 win over North County.
4. JEB Stuart’s Keith Myers catches a 65-yard touchdown pass in the Raiders’ 41-7 win over Wakefield.
3. Flint Hill’s Cameron Vaughn runs for touchdown of 69 and 65 yards in the Huskies 40-14 win over Maret.
2. Hayfield’s Frank Pannell makes the one-handed catch for the 44-yard touchdown reception in the Hawks’ 40-16 win over Mount Vernon.
1. West Springfield’s Corey Hart throws to a wide-open Matthew Tadesse in the back of the endzone for a game-winning 20-yard touchdown, with 21 seconds left, in the Spartans’ 17-14 win over Annandale.
EPISODE 10 — 11/4/2013
10. Forest Park’s Julian Ayala hits a 45-yard field goal with less than a minute left in the Bruins’ 20-18 win over Woodbridge.
9. W.T. Woodson’s China Moon catches a wide-open pass for the 50-yard touchdown in the Cavaliers’ 28-7 win over Lee.
8. Mount Hebron’s Zach Nicholas returns a fumble 80 yards for the touchdown in the Vikings’ 39-21 win over Oakland Mills.
7. Paul VI’s Jamon Cofield runs for an 80-yard touchdown in the Panthers’ 41-21 win over Fredericksburg Christian.
6. Damascus’ Jake Funk follows his blockers for a 61-yard touchdown run in the Hornets’ 55-6 win over Wheaton.
5. Bethesda-Chevy Chase’s Nana Yaw Amankwah-Ayeh scores the game-winning one-yard touchdown run with 50 seconds left in the Barons’ 34-33 win over Richard Montgomery.
4. Northwest’s Mark Pierece lobs a perfect throw to Matt Watson who outruns a defender 76 yards for the touchdown catch in the Jaguars’ 35-21 win over Quince Orchard.
3. Fairfax’s Jabril Cartier makes a catch with a defender draped on him for the 35-yard touchdown in the Rebels’ 33-28 loss to Stone Bridge.
2. Woodgrove’s Andrew Harper hits a game-winning 28-yard field goal in the Wolverines’ 24-23 win over Broad Run.
1. Wootton’s Sam Ellis passes for 541 yards and six touchdowns, breaking the Maryland record for passing yards in a single game, in the Patriots’ 58-40 win over Rockville.
EPISODE 11 — 11/11/2013
10. Quince Orchard’s Shawn Barlow breaks three tackles on the way to a 34-yard touchdown run in the Cougars’ 40-0 win over Wootton.
9. Watkins Mill’s Jaron Woodyard avoids an arm tackle on the way to a 75-yard touchdown run in the Wolverines’ 24-20 win over Einstein.
8. Surrattsville’s Ryan Wilcox makes the catch in between two defenders for the 25-yard touchdown in the Hornets’ 38-6 loss to Douglass.
7. St. Johns’ Ayron Monroe catches a pass on a crossing route and takes it 62 yards for the touchdown in the Cadets’ 17-10 win over Gonzaga.
6. W.T. Woodson’s Patrick Riley throws to Jimmy McLaughlin who then throws a 30-yard touchdown pass to China Moon in the Cavaliers’ 35-0 win over West Springfield.
5. Quince Orchard’s Mike Murtaugh throws for four touchdowns and runs for an additional one in the Cougars’ 40-0 win over Wootton.
4. Bullis’ Steve Attah bursts through the line as the ball is snapped, tackling the running back immediately after the handoff, in the Bulldogs’ 35-7 win over Georgetown Prep.
3. James Madison’s Nate Williams catches four passes for 214 yards and three touchdowns in the Warhawks’ 49-18 win over Marshall.
2. Centreville’s AJ Turner throws deep to Charles Tutt who makes the catch among three defenders, ripping the ball away from one, for the 40-yard touchdown in the Wildcats’ 45-9 win over Robinson.
1. Mount Hebron’s Zach Nicholas runs for a 97-yard touchdown; Nicholas finished with 310 yards and four touchdowns on 18 carries in the Vikings’ 41-13 win over Marriotts Ridge.
EPISODE 12 — 11/18/2013
10. Northwest’s Rodney Sniders scoops up a fumble and returns it 81 yards for the touchdown in the Jaguars’ 36-7 win over Gaithersburg.
9. Langley’s Brian Pitts picks off the pass in the end zone with two seconds left to seal the Saxons’ 28-21 win over Battlefield.
8. Meade’s Kyle Evans avoids two tackles on the way to a 60-yard touchdown run and also catches a 50-yard touchdown pass in the Mustangs’ 41-31 win over Broadneck.
7. Falls Church’s Adam Daly throws to Troy Darling on the play action pass for the 62-yard touchdown in the Jaguars’ 24-23 win over Albermarle.
6. Dominion’s Luke Thompson catches the jump ball with a defender all over him for the 34-yard touchdown in the Titans’ 35-13 win over King George.
5. Lake Braddocks’ Dejoun Lee runs for a 79-yard touchdown in the Bruins’ 56-31 win over Chantilly.
4. Northwest’s Matt Watson has two touchdowns catches of 85 and 58 yards in the Jaguars’ 36-7 win over Gaithersburg.
3. Centreville’s Taylor Boose drops the pitch, avoids a wall of defenders behind the line of scrimmage and cuts back to the other side of the field for the two-yard touchdown run in the Wildcats’ 35-0 win over South Lakes.
2. Suitland’s Wesley Wolfolk throws for three touchdowns and runs for two more in the Rams’ 31-7 victory over C.H. Flowers.
1. Centreville’s Chase Heiner picks up the ball off the blocked field goal and avoids countless tackles for an impressive 78-yard return in the Wildcats’ 35-0 win over South Lakes.
EPISODE 13 — 11/25/2013
10. Broad Run’s Brady Reitzel scores on a three-yard touchdown run with 45 seconds left to give the Spartans the 23-21 win over Stone Bridge.
9. Briar Woods’ Melvin Holland Jr. catches a quick pass, breaks a tackle, and outruns everyone for the 60-yard touchdown in the Falcons’ 49-7 win over Mountain View.
8. Northwest’s Joshua Gills makes a catch in the back of the end zone with no room to spare for the 14-yard touchdown in the Jaguars’ 28-20 win over Quince Orchard.
7. Lake Braddock’s Caleb Henderson spins out of a sack and throws it up to Vincent Sica in the end zone for the 35-yard touchdown in the Bruins’ 40-7 victory over Yorktown.
6. Surrattsville’s Trey Lancaster fakes the punt and throws to Joell Dixon for the 65-yard touchdown in the Hornets’ 36-28 win over Sparrows Point.
5. Meade’s Tyree Turner catches the pass and breaks a tackle for the 29-yard touchdown and Jamarkeus Hammond runs in the two-point conversion with 48 seconds left for the 22-21 win over Arundel.
4. Centreville’s AJ Turner scores four total touchdowns in the Wildcats’ 55-35 win over South County.
3. Woodgrove’s Josh Sweet runs for 345 yards and six touchdowns on 35 carries in the Wolverines’ 49-7 win over Eastern View.
2. Surrattsville’s Amaru Major picks off the pass in the end zone and returns it 100 yards for the defensive touchdown in the Hornets’ 36-28 win over Sparrows Point.
1. Suitland’s Wesley Wolfolk throws a 51-yard touchdown to Robert Wigfall; Suitland then blocks DuVal’s game-winning field goal attempt with 55 seconds left to preserve the Rams’ 18-17 victory over DuVal.
EPISODE 14 — 12/2/2013
5. Meade’s Kyle Evans runs for a 68-yard touchdown in the Mustangs’ 46-25 loss to Suitland.
4. Briar Woods’ Trace McSorley runs for the two-yard game-winning touchdown in the Falcons’ 37-34 double overtime win over Broad Run.
3. Suitland’s Robert Wigfall runs for a 72-yard touchdown; Wigfall finished the game with 138 rushing yards and three touchdowns in the Rams’ 46-25 win over Meade.
2. Northwest’s sophomore quarterback Mark Pierce accounts for seven touchdowns, six passing and one rushing, in the Jaguars’ 55-36 win over Paint Branch.
1. Westfield’s Chase Koon blocks the field goal and James Gibson returns it 89 yards for the touchdown in the Bulldogs’ 19-16 win over Lake Braddock.